innoWake, a leader in software modernization, is seeking a software developer to join our team based in Austin. In this role, you will wear many hats, including developer, pre-sales software engineer, diagnostician, tester and occasional fire fighter. If you love to travel and enjoy variety in your job, this could be the perfect role for you!
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming (Java, C#, C/C++, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of modern technical environments such as Oracle, MSSQL, Apache Tomcat/WebSphere, Linux, agile methodology
- The ability to travel 50%-70% of the time
- Experience in a client facing role and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of legacy software applications such as Mainframe, Natural, Cobol, PL/1, Assembly, ADABAS
- Adaptability/flexibility in a project-based environment
- A desire to study old and new methods of code-writing
- A cross-cultural perspective and inquisitiveness
- Generous Time-Off Package & Flexibility (starting at 3 weeks, going up to 5 weeks)
- 401K with 5% matching
- Excellent health benefits
- Gym benefit
- Phone benefit
- Travel Opportunities, domestic and abroad
Salary is based on experience. This is a permanent opportunity. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer sponsorship now, or in the future.
innoWake is a German company with US headquarters located in the Tarrytown section of Austin, TX. For more information about our company, visit us at www.innowake.com.